2020-01-07 / ZojoTeam
ZOjO-XS is a tiny, compact and fast CMS without database, written in PHP. Content is stored in text files. It uses Markdown syntax and is extendable with user defined PHP functions (inserts or addons).
ZOjO-XS content files may have PDF, HTML or Markdown text format.
ZOjO-XS may be used as a simple blog, wiki, web notepad, document viewer, photo gallery and more.
ZOjO-XS is very light weight and consists of just a few PHP functions. Despite of this (or because of this!) it is very powerful and easily extendable.
ZOjO-XS features a web based file manager and text editor. These PHP tools may as well be used as general web admin tools without ZOjO.
And: ZOjO-XS is free!
- ZOjO-XS requires PHP Version >= 5.3.
- Download ZOjO-XS from the official website https://www.zojo.ch/.
- Upload and extract it on your webspace.
- Folders and files should now be:
- url / admin/
- url / zojo-xs/
- url / content/
- url / index.php
- Open index.php in your webbrowser, this will install and show the ZOjO frontend.
- Open the file manager url / admin/ and change the given password immediately.
For additional security you should protect the folder admin/ with htaccess/htpasswd.
See also your web service provider's admin panel (like cPanel).
- ZOjO-XS is free of charge, developed and offered by https://www.zojo.ch/.
- You may copy, modify, use and redistribute it without any restrictions.
- Give credit and place a backlink in your project!
THIS SOFTWARE IS FREE OF CHARGE AND PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND!
While ZOjO-XS strives to be a secure and stable application, we cannot be held liable for any information loss, corruption or anything else that may happen to your site while it is using our software.
Zip and Tar: Open source contribution. ZIP class by A. Grandt, modified by ke, github.com/Grandt/PHPZip (based on CreateZipFile by Rochak Chauhan). TAR/gzip/bzip2/zip classes 2.0 by Devin Doucette 2004, modified by ke.
Parsedown: Open source contribution. A text-to-HTML conversion tool for web writers. Parsedown, ParsedownExtra: Copyright (c) 2013-2018 Emanuil Rusev, erusev.com, MIT License (MIT).
Markdown: Open source contribution. A text-to-HTML conversion tool for web writers. Original Markdown: Copyright (c) 2004-2006 John Gruber, daringfireball.net. PHP Markdown & Extra: Copyright (c) 2004-2013 Michel Fortin, michelf.ca.